Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Morning

Welcome to my "normal" blog. Normal being the description I like to allocate to the more standard rants and comments I want to put on here. These will be in areas of interest such as......
Family - I live with my wife-to-be and our 2 children in a pleasent area in a pleasent town in the UK...
Work - I'm a consultant at Edenbrook, you can get more information from their website about the things we do and the services we provide...
Gaming - I was born of the Sinclair Spectrum (48K with the rubber keys, you know the one) generation and I've never really been able to get it out of my system. My current tools of choice are a Sony PSP and a Xbox.
Music - I've really got more and more into my music and for the last few years have been a regular camper at the VFestival in Hylands Park, Chemsford...
Film - I love watching them and I always wanted to have a go at making my own short. 1 day perhaps.
Anyway, that's me.
Enjoy

No comments: